Subject: Re: Webmin on Qube2/NetBSD 1.6
To: <>
From: Justin Newcomer <liquidice5@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/15/2004 02:52:50
if all else fails, i dont like to, but you can always use the binaries
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/lang/perl5/README.html

then "pkg_add ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.6.1/cobalt/All/perl-5.6.1nb10.tgz"

will install perl....

i thought i had the same problem, but i have a different version
(perl-5.8.4nb1) so i have a feeling i installed it from source

good luck

i did have webmin installed at one point, but got rid of it as i
learned more and decided it was insecure

webmin source is included in the pkgsrc, in sysutils/webmin

http://bsdvault.net/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=37
(in case your not using the pkgsrc, its a great tool and this is a
decent article that helped me get it set up, also has some good links
from there)

anyway, good luck, back to my endless papers to write, damn finals
came up faster than i was ready for