Subject: Re: success with netbsd-2-0?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/31/2004 04:18:05
In message <20041031052657.GK2105@stink-foot.audible.transient.net>Jamie Heilma
n writes
>Has anyone had notable success with netbsd-2-0 on thier Cobalt
>hardware yet?  I built an rc4 kernel the other day, it booted but the
>serial console didn't work, and when I tried to FTP a file my qube2
>just rebooted.

Ouch.  I haven't tried NetBSD-2.0 on my systems, but NetBSD-current
from a month or so ago is working just fine on my main mail and
web machine.  I definitely had to install the bootloader on
the Linux boot partition to get the kernel to boot, though.
(That doesn't sound like your problem, I was just throwing it
out for people who were upgrading to -current from some old
system, as I was.)

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net