Subject: Re: NetBSD/Cobalt and web-published databases
To: Byron Servies <bservies@pacang.com>
From: None <bmcewen@comcast.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/18/2004 13:50:33
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_3819_1098107433_0

Thanks for the PR link; one question, the very end statement in the PR indicates that the fixes (for both diffs?  I'm not clear on that) are committed to pkgsrc.

Since I just updated my pkgsrc, I should be covered and not need to run the diffs, yes?

I also need to rebuild my kernel and there's a shared library update issue to resolve (I'm not sure exactly how to proceed, I don't want to break other apps, but will post later when I have the output at hand and have RTFM a little more).

Thanks;

Brian

> I'm running postgres 7.3.4 on my qube2. I did have a problem building
> it, but that has been fixed now. You will also need to change your
> kernel settings for shared memory. All can be found in the PR:

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_3819_1098107433_0

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for the PR link; one question, the very end statement in the PR indicates that the fixes (for both diffs?&nbsp; I'm not clear on that) are committed to pkgsrc.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since I just updated my pkgsrc, I should be covered and not need to run the diffs, yes?&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I also need to rebuild my kernel and there's a shared library update issue to resolve (I'm not sure exactly how to proceed, I don't want to break other apps,&nbsp;but will post later when I have the output at hand and have RTFM a little more).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Brian</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; <BR>&gt; I'm running postgres 7.3.4 on my qube2. I did have a problem building <BR>&gt; it, but that has been fixed now. You will also need to change your <BR>&gt; kernel settings for shared memory. All can be found in the PR: <BR>&gt; </DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_3819_1098107433_0--