Subject: mount_smbfs not working on cobalt?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 09/24/2004 09:44:13
Does anyone know if mount_smbfs is not working on cobalt 2.0_BETA? I
built the kernel probably last week. I built a kernel for my i386 box
from the same source and it works. The difference seems to be that
/dev/nsmb* devices aren't created on cobalt. Here's the error:

# mount_smbfs //192.168.1.254/homes /home/andy/mnt
Password:
mount_smbfs: can't get handle to requester (no /dev/nsmb* device available)

I'm pretty sure I have the kernel configured correctly. I compared it
to the i386 machine that is working and the same options are there.

Thanks.

Andy