Subject: AW: Qube 2700 & Patched Rescue Disk ISO
To: 'Lucien Wells' <lwells@bigpond.net.au>
From: Axel Morhenn <morhenn@comsult.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 09/02/2004 10:18:13
Hi Lucien,

Additional, i gave the links to ingo too, he will now also re-publish =
them.
I hope the image and aditional kernel-files/configs for own
netboot-enviroments will now be online soon.

In the Kernel, i added EX as device-driver; as far as i know all
3Com/Vortex-Cards e.g. 3C905xxx and 3C59xxx should work. I did testing =
with
3c905B and 3c905C. Ray Dekens from this list did testing too; but i =
can't
remember with what type of 3Com-Cards. Maybe he is still on the list and
could write it here( huhu Ray :) ).

Hope it will work for u, too=20

So long,

Axel

P.s.: sorry for my late reaction on your questions earlyer this year; at =
the
moment i am using my Raqs (1&2) and one Qube2-systems with debian-woody =
&
sarge; thefore qube2700-NetBSD has not the priority for me at the moment =
;)

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----