Subject: Re: Cobalt newbie questions
To: James Hartley <jjhartley@att.net>
From: Justin Newcomer <liquidice5@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/27/2004 21:58:05
The Ram
EDO =E2=80=A2 Unbuffered =E2=80=A2 Non-parity =E2=80=A2 60ns =E2=80=A2 3.3V=
=20
http://www.crucial.com/store/mpartspecs.asp?mtbpoid=3D348E6CD8A5CA7304&CPE=
=3DIL6609&CP=3DAdvSearch&WSMD=3DCobalt%20Qube%202&WSPN=3DCT259600
Not cheap!, i bought mine with 128 in it, which i have deemed to be
enough for now

The Processor by QED
I was fairly sure the QED chip was the processor, and after some
googling, i even managed to learn some stuff myself

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Quantum%20Effect%20Devices
http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips-fnet/1998-11/msg00053.html