Subject: AW: Qube 2700 & Patched Rescue Disk ISO
To: None <>
From: Axel Morhenn <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/27/2004 15:01:13
 Hi Chris,

It was me who build the Qube2700-Rescue-ISO with 3Com-Nic. The ISO is =
on a 1.6.1 NETBSD with Kernel 1.6.2-RC3 and it works perfect for me.

I can give u a link to download the ISO and the stand-alone-kernel for

As i found out later in my testings, there is a cron-job on the normal
NetBSD which will freeze the Qube nightly cause of an bug in the =
You have to deactivate this cronjob to get the Qube stable ;)

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----