Subject: Cobalt Cube2 restore-cd
To: None <cdi@mawhrin.net>
From: None <TEichstaedt@t-online.de>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/27/2004 21:45:43
Hello Dennis, hello developers.

First of all I would give you a really big THANKS for your great work.
Few days ago I bought a used Cube2 (because of the exotic CPU and the
beautiful case design).
One hour after powering up the cube for the first time I was very
disappointed about the default OS ...

/* fast forward start */
Google  -> Debian-MIPS :-)  -> NetBSD-Cobalt :-))) ->
NetBSD-Cobalt-restore-cd :-)))))
/* fast forward stop */

That was the missing link for me and my cube.

Inspired by Shons gigaCube ( http://www.shon.org/qube/ ) and because of
your work
I now have got THE allround server that fits all my needs (and many
jealous friends).

Sorry for my poor english. I just had to thank you (again).

Greetings from germany and best regards,
Tom.

P.S.: Will the restore-cd-project go on (-> V1.6.2 -> V ... )?