Subject: Re: Current state of my Qube
To: None <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/24/2004 08:20:19
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:54:24 -0700

> o I copied in the USB options and added the include for usb in the
> files file, built a kernel (off of 1.6-release) and it now detects the
> onboard USB controller and also a card I installed. There may be some
> problem with it though, it's saying it can't map i/o space or
> something... I'll check it out. I'm not good with C code so I don't
> know what I can do. I'm hoping I can get USB working though, that
> would be useful.

Initialization of the PCI bus of cobalt is strange. The multi-function
card cannot be initialized. Therefore, it is "can't map i/o space."

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-cobalt/2004/01/10/0001.html

pci_configure_bus() is called and solved in other architecture.

It seems that however, it will fail to ddb if both PARITY and its SERR
are effective, since the PCI bus of cobalt is strange.
--
kiyohara