Subject: Re: Problems
To: Claudio Leiva <cals50@hotmail.com>
From: Christopher Schultz <christopher.d.schultz@comcast.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/16/2004 09:19:18
--------------enigE566A68D1921B7D8F783D4F2

Claudio,

 > when I
> change the ip add in the back pannel the Qube send me the message "can't
> find server"

Hmm... what did you set the IP address of the Qube to?

> Windows 2K Server

What is the IP address of your Windows 2K Server?

> I was trying to replace the computer and the router and let
> the Qube to do the work as a file/web server, do you know if somebody make a
> suite like the Cobalt OS but in NetBSD??

NetBSD has most of the tools you need already. However, it does not have
a nice, web-based setup tool like the Qube's original Linux distro did.
In order to use it as a file server, you'll have to either configure NFS
and use that, or install Samba and use that. If you have Windows
machines, I find that personally, Samba is easier to deal with.

-chris