Subject: Re: Cube fileserver
To: Laurens Vets <laurens@daemon.be>
From: Ken Persing <ken@bigbadapple.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/05/2004 10:34:49
Hey, I currently have a single 250GB HD in my qube. It works like a
million bucks! I haven't tried two of them yet, but that should solve any
potential disk space problems for the foreseeable future. Also, if you are
interested in storage, you should check into nas devices which are really
coming down in price a lot! I wouldn't mess with adding a firewire device
to the qube... too many unknown variables (non-standard pci slot,
firewire card designed for different architecture, plus I have no idea
about the state of firewire on netbsd).