Subject: RE: PHP/Gallery performance.
To: cobalt <port-cobalt@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Fisher, Dave (IBM) <Dave.Fisher@astrazeneca.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/16/2004 10:46:39
No, I didn't bother with that module, according to the docs it's optional
and only required if you want to make the location in the address bar
shorter.

I think the issue may be more related to PHP though than Apache... since I
increased the amount of memory PHP can use from 16Mb to 32Mb I've noticed a
decrease in the amount of problems with Gallery(it used to only load half a
page for example) but it's still s.l.o.w. ... of course with RAM for the
Qube being hidden behind that wheelbarrow of rocking horse poop, right next
to the huge pile of hens teeth I'm a bit worried about giving it too much to
use thereby sacrificing performance elsewhere. For the price I paid for my
last 128Mb stick I could buy a Micro-atx case and mobo with 256mb!