Subject: Re: Using restore CDs
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Brian <bmcewen@comcast.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/14/2004 19:32:12
On Tuesday, April 13, 2004, at 10:23 AM, Anthony Cooper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've now got the following results from Hyperterm:
>
> =00Cobalt Microserver Diagnostics - 'We serve it, you surf it'

So, you're looking on the Qube serial port after a successful netboot=20
and install from the cobalt-specific netboot .iso?  Or are you spying=20
on the install itself?

What exactly is your workflow here?

--=20
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that=20=

we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only=20
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American=20
public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on=20
dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I