Subject: Re: Using restore CDs
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Anthony Cooper <anthony.cooper@mac.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/14/2004 11:09:52
I have tried every possible jumper combination I can think of without
success. Has anyone else had any luck with a Fujitsu drive? What makes
of drives (and size) have people had sucess with? I notice a lot of
Western Digital fans on the list. I was thinking of getting a WD
Protege 40 Gb... as it spins a little slower than a Caviar and I can
pick one up for GBP 40.

Ant