Subject: Re: Restore CDs - Hangs on Warning
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Brian <bmcewen@comcast.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/13/2004 19:06:54
On Tuesday, April 13, 2004, at 06:04 PM, Ian McGillivray wrote:

> Having got everything nearly going fine on a Gateway Qube 2 clone I=20
> get along way through the install (see below) and then it hangs quite=20=

> late in the process at the warning which other people's logs suggest=20=

> shouldn't be a problem.
> =A0
> Tried jumpers

What netboot .iso are you using? I assume it is the one that Dennis=20
made?
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/cobalt/restore-cd/1.6.1

What does tried jumpers mean, does that include, "using no jumpers"?=20
(but it looks like the drive is coming up)

Thanks,

Brian

--=20
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that=20=

we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only=20
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American=20
public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on=20
dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I