Subject: Problem compiling kernel for RaQ2 using 1.6.1 and the restore
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: JB Zimmerman <jbz@ximian.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/25/2004 18:29:58
--=-1OFo5WxL4hV9UFV6WeAo

As the subject says, I have a RaQ2 and wish to use it as a firewall.=20
So, I downloaded both the 1.6.1 sources and the configuration file from
the restore-cd directory (which is how I installed my current system) in
the hope of compiling a kernel with ipfilter and ipnat functionality.  I
have the sources unpacked, and I've edited the config file to uncomment
ipfilter - but when I try to run 'config <myfile>' I get the following:

bash-2.05# config RAQ2-COMPLETE=20
RAQ2-COMPLETE:131: lcd0: unknown device `lcd'
*** Stop.

(my config file is named RAQ2-COMPLETE, natch).

Can anyone offer hints as to how I might get around this?  Is there a
patch that offers the lcd functionality that's not in the core? Thanks!

-J.B. Zimmerman

--=20
J.B. Zimmerman        jbz@ximian.com
       Network Administrator