Subject: Re: The next release & how you can help
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Byron Servies <bservies@pacang.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/09/2004 07:50:01
Hi,

> Name:		sigtramp
> Name:		longjmp

Does anybody know if these are these handled in the cobalt port?
And what about the new threading work? Has anyone tried that?

Also, how could we get a few additional kernel profiles into the
cobalt port?  For the OS restore CD I would like to see a kernel
with pretty much everything turn on, and then additional kernels
with minimal functionality, firewall support, etc.  Not unlike
the x86 port.

I'm very happy to contribute my configuration, which turns on
shared memory, ntp, kernfs, gateway, netatalk, ipfilter, adv
and adw scsi support.  For a while I also had ipv6 turned on,
but then decided I didn't know what I was doing with that,
though it seemed to work just fine.

Byron