Subject: Re: boot problem
To: cobalt <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Hugh Taylor <hrtlist@cpia.jhu.edu>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/07/2004 09:39:24
It sounds as though your Qube isn't getting an ip address. Are you sure
there is a DHCP server on your network, or have you assigned a static
address to your Qube?

You need to install Apache or some other http server.

This link provides some really good info;
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-cobalt/2004/01/12/0003.html

And this link also provides good info on how to install packages:
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html#using-pkgsrc

--

Hugh
mailto: hrtlist@cpia.jhu.edu