Subject: AW: installation problem
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/20/2004 09:38:28
You can netboot your Qube2 as often you want, without preparing the disk for
it. The disk will be reformated anyway.

Make shure there is no other dhcp server in your network (cable modem, adsl
router) when trying to netboot.

Just try again, and be patient, the whole boot and installation process
takes a while.