Subject: Re: Still problems getting USB to work
To: None <fox@tcnet.ch>
From: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/18/2004 23:32:00
Hi Andreas.

From: "Andreas Fuchs" <fox@tcnet.ch>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:46:16 +0100

> When i connect a USB memory in one of the ports i get the following messages
> in the console:

Does the USB memory worked by i386?

> my other problem which might be related is that i have stille no usb devices
> in /dev, if i try

Probably I think that it is not related...

You Please see a majors file. (sys/arch/cobalt/majors.cobalt)
I added following major number.

  device-major    usb             char 55                 usb
  device-major    uhid            char 56                 uhid
  device-major    ulpt            char 57                 ulpt
  device-major    ugen            char 64                 ugen
  device-major    ucom            char 66                 ucom
  device-major    urio            char 70                 urio
  device-major    uscanner        char 75                 uscanner

Please build in this state.
--
kiyohara