Subject: AW: Qube2700, Restore-CD with custom Kernel & 2nd NIC
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Axel Morhenn <morhenn@comsult.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/29/2004 00:06:19
Hi cdi,

after installing the basic 1.6.1-distri i did an install of the whole
/usr/src (to /usr/cvs/src) from cvs. after that i build the toolset for
cross-compile. is it that what you mean with 'userland' ? sorry, long =
time
linux-user, but bsd isnt my home-'u*ixland' <G>

could u please tell me how to modify the kernel-source in that way u did
with your testing-kernels @ netbsd.org to plott the booting-messages via =
lcd
?

it could be a helpfull step for me to find out, why the -current kernel =
made
these core-dumps during the init-process.

so long,

axel

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----