Subject: AW: Qube2700, Restore-CD with custom Kernel & 2nd NIC
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Axel Morhenn <morhenn@comsult.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/28/2004 16:37:51
Hi :)

after using etherreal i could see that the write-access is cause the =
qube
want's to write a file named 'init.core' after mounting the nfs-volume =
and
running the init-process.

i think, it could be a kind of core-dump. Nothing needfull found via =
google
:(

maybee it could be a problem of cross-compiling ? i build a toolset for
cobalt at my i386-pc; but as i can see booting & switching to the 3com =
does
work at all.=20

any tips ?

regard,