Subject: Re: dmesg on PCI_CONFIG_DUMP
To: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Christopher Schultz <christopher.d.schultz@comcast.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/23/2004 14:39:02
Kiyohara,

> I examine at PCI bus on gt. Therefore, I want dmesg of PCI_CONFIG_DUMP
> of each cobalt (Qube 2700, RaQ2 & other...). I already acquired
> information from Qube2J of me. It is checked by the datasheet after
> this.
>
> Isn't the PCI memory space of RaQ2 decoded? As for Qube2J of me,
> I seem to be decoded.

I have a Qube 2 (english) which is available for this type of thing. Let
me know that I need to do in order to configure my kernel appropriately,
and what components to plug-into it, and what patches I need, and I'll
happily give you dmesg dumps or anything else you need.

If you don't need Qube 2 data, just let me know.

-chris