Subject: RE: BSD Ghost Image
To: 'Lucien Wells' <lwells@bigpond.net.au>
From: Daniel Ouellet <daniel@presscom.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/17/2004 20:10:03
> Lucien Wells, lwells@bigpond.net.au on 18/01/2004
>

> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:47:11 -0500, Christopher Schultz wrote:
> > Lucien,
> >> Would a kind soul out there mind doing a fresh install of NetBSD
> >> 1.6.1 on their Qube and then do a ghost backup of the drive for
> >> those of us who have a Qube without the net boot feature?
> >>

> > What type of Qube do you have that will not netboot? :(
> >

> > Also, I have nothing like Norton Ghost, so how should I create such
> > an image? And how would you restore it?
> >
> > Someone mentioned not having space to host a lot of data. I have
> > space, though I can only serve content at around 20kB/sec.
> >
> > -chris

Hi guys, I saw your post about upload limits

' 5gb upload limit per month that is a pain ... :\ '

and bandwidth restrictions at 20KB/sec.

If you guys need space as well as bandwidth, I have both if that can
help.

Not a problem to make it available if need be.

Just let me know and I will be glad to help.

Daniel