Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.6.1 on Qube2 not booting --> solution
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Dennis Chernoivanov <cdi@mawhrin.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/10/2004 17:45:56
On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 08:01:25AM -0500, Brian wrote:
> If I want to try and make a corrected .iso, what needs changed before I
> burn to CD?

 On the image, the boot loader is situated in nfsroot/cobalt/binary/kernel
directory. I think it should be possible to mount the image, copy its content
somewhere, replace the boot loader and run something like

        mkisofs -o image.iso -b i386/installation/floppy/boot-big.fs \
                -c boot.catalog -l -J -r -L cobaltcd

where 'cobaltcd' is the directory with the copied image content.

SY,
--cdi