Subject: Re: 'best practice' for installing Zope (on cobalt qube2)
To: Nicholas Jackson <nicholasj@ncafe.com>
From: Jamie Heilman <jamie@audible.transient.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/07/2004 13:24:27
Nicholas Jackson wrote:
> I'm trying to follow Tino Wildenheim's instructions to install Zope on
> NetBSD (http://www.zope.org/Members/tino/ZopeNetBSD)

Those instructions are ancient, python 1.5.2 hasn't been recommended
for Zope for ... I dunno, a long time.  That said, I think running
Zope on a qube is a fool's game, but if you really want to try you're
probably best off installing python22-pth and Zope 2.6.2.  Expect
wretched performance.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way, without saying squat, and now you're trying