Subject: Installaing on a Raq2 hangs on disk access
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.ORG>
From: FireWire BSD <firewire@e-tahan.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/28/2003 12:59:40
Hi,
  I have a cobalt raq2 with linux working well on it.
I wanted to install Netbsd instead.
I configured an NFS with the netbsd 1.6.1 cobalt and the dhcp too.
I managed to boot on the network with bfd and choose root as tlp0.
But the problem is when i try to access the local hard drive to mount or
fsck or anything, the cobalt hangs (no ping replies, all leds are on).
I left it for a long time, and never came back. I had to reboot it.
I also tried a CD (i386) that does all the NFS and DHCP and booted net
with the left and right arrows pressed, I have the same results.
It always hangs when i try to access /dev/wd0x
Does anyone have a solution? or a hint?
Thanks a lot