Subject: Re: Qube1 RAM limit
To: None <dick@dickmorrell.com>
From: Lucien Wells <lwells@bigpond.net.au>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/15/2003 23:47:27
> OMG, Lucien hi !! I haven't spoken to you in ages.

OMG! What a small world!! How's the post-smoothie world?! I'm blown away..
sheesh :)

> I have a Qube1 upstairs with 128mb in and it seems happy with 1.6.1

Sweet! Just purchased a Qube and got a bit disappointed at the crappy 64Mb
limitation in the documentation, although I thought it might have more to do=

with what was available at a reasonable cost when the Qube1 was produced=
 rather
than a hard physical limit. I'll open her up tomorrow (its 11:45pm here;
definitely need some sleep) and give 128 a try.

Sleep now -- over and out.

Lucien.
--

Lucien Wells, lwells@bigpond.net.au on 15/12/2003