Subject: Random lockups
To: NetBSD/cobalt <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/09/2003 21:34:11
--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

Hi,

Thanks for Hard Disk advice, in the end I played safe and just got a
120GB Western Digital WD1200AB, which I have to say, I can't hear.

I managed to pop 1.6.1 onto the new disk, but I'm experiencing some
random lockups when hitting the box with NFS traffic.

I don't see any errors on the console, the box just locks up solid. I'm
not even sure if it's solely NFS, but that will trigger it after a
random period of time.

My Qube currently has 48MB, and I've checked that the modules are fitted
the right way around, as per the FAQ entry, so I don't think it's that.

Any other known issues?

Matt
--=20
"The way to a man's belief is through confusion and absurdity."

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE--