Subject: Question on the Qube 2700?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Brandon Shiers <BrandonS@wyoming.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/20/2003 07:53:27
Hello --

Has anybody got NetBSD installed on a Qube 2700?  I have tried but have no
luck.  I get the restore CD and can boot off it on my i386 PC.  I get that
system up and then netboot the Qube.  It says net booting, and then the
screen goes blank and the link light on the nic goes on and off, on and
off.  The HDD is a virgin HDD (well right now I'm running the Qube restore
CD).  Everything is jumpered right.  Per some previous posts this year on
the 2700, it looks like the box is loading the kernel and trying to build
/dev.

Any suggestions?  I'd LOVE to play with NetBSD on the Qube 2700 :)  I do
have time to test/play/troubleshoot for anybody that's willing to give me a
hand.

Thanks,

Brandon