Subject: RE: Is the restore CD bootable
To: None <IN@workingsolutions.com>
From: Daniel Ouellet <daniel@presscom.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/12/2003 20:33:55
It is bootable, but you did uncompress the image.iso.gz to image.iso =
before
burning it right?

image.iso is the only file you need to use and burn that to CD and =
that's
it.

Then you boot from that on a i386 computer and you are home free.

Here for the step:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-cobalt/2003/04/02/0001.html

Daniel