Subject: Re: cobalt hangs , with the console 'db>' (not related to netatalk)
To: Frank Mattes <f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk>
From: Rodrigo Fernandez-Vizarra <Rodrigo.Fdz-Vizarra@infonegocio.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/12/2003 13:39:25
Hi Frank,

one question... did you shutdown the computer connected to the qube
serial port? or the communication program? if you did it that is the
problem. When you shutdown your computer it sends a signal that it's
interpreted as a brk by the qube so it launchs the DDB debuger.

so don't worry It's not a hardware problem... You can disable the DDB
debuger commenting out another line in you kernel config file.

Regards,
Rodrigo