Subject: Re: has the generic kernel already support for netatalk
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: John Allan <jallan@freeuk.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/10/2003 00:28:54
On 9/10/03 9:49 pm, "Rodrigo Fernandez-Vizarra" wrote:

> /usr/src/sys/arch/cobalt/conf

There isn't a usr/src in the 1.6.1 CD install ... So where would it be?
There isn't any netatalk in there by default, is there?

Will *anyone* please communicate *any* clues on what is going on in this
install and how to get it up and running - without it being a solitary act
of prolonged sado-masochism?

Where are the FAQs that actually relate or simple how-tos that get it up an=
running ?

The general manual pages don=B9t relate either.

Every web page I pull seems to bear no relation whatsoever to what is
actually going on with this box ... I have sat with two FreeBSD books [
because I cant find any NetBSD locally ] and am getting no where ...

All I am trying to do is get a Cobalt replacement up and running with a
bigger HD.  File / Appletalk, web, mail and ftp, pico may be ...

Thanks,

John