Subject: how to start netatalk
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Mattes <f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/09/2003 10:03:13
Dear cobalt netBSD user,

my cobalt is back and alive, thanks to the great install cd and the
help of the group in setting up the network. Because we have a couple
of OS9 macs around I have installed from the source tree netatalk.
Compiling was no problem (make, make install). I have rebooted the
cube, but netatalk doesn't start.

I looked around but could not find any help/read me file how to start
the service.
rc.conf doesn't have a entry and in inetd.conf the line with nettalk
is still out commanded.

In case someone has netatalk running please let me know

Yours
Frank

PS: I need only the file server
--
Frank Mattes, MD			e-mail:	f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk
Department of Virology			fax	0044(0)207 8302854