Subject: Re: max uptime - was: Qube 2/NetBSD 1.6 regular instability
To: Chas Posinoff <wkm00jtd02@sneakemail.com>
From: Frank Mattes <f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/07/2003 09:26:41
Dear Chas,

depends what you do. From my experience, you can have up times of 3
month, however, at least in my hands, the machine hangs as soon you
try to download large amount of files (it's not the size of the file,
more the numbers).
I' haven't tried to mount the cube disk via nfs.So this might be different.
However, I noticed the hanging also with linux.

Frank

--
Frank Mattes, MD			e-mail:	f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk
Department of Virology			fax	0044(0)207 8302854