Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Qube 2/NetBSD 1.6 regular instability]
To: None <cobalt@minimal.cx, port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Chas Posinoff <wkm00jtd02@sneakemail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/05/2003 16:11:47

>I might dig out the Linux restore CD and see what the disc and network
>throughput is on an original setup, just to give a baseline for the hardware
>to live up to.

Ian - you might want to read through the list archives - I've seen
someone post such baselines a few months ago.

Problem is, there is not a ton of activity on this list and so the issue
went unexamined, afaik ;  )  I think it would be great to pin down - I
am hoping this qube2 will provide decent bandwidth for webhosting +
audio streaming. Can anyone share experiences with that kind of setup?

No need to re-invent the wheel -

Chas