Subject: [Fwd: Re: Qube 2/NetBSD 1.6 regular instability]
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Rodrigo Fernandez-Vizarra <Rodrigo.Fdz-Vizarra@infonegocio.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/05/2003 20:01:04
--------------030302060008060807000608

Hi,

Ian, we are not the only ones with this problem...

I'm trying to develop some test to see if its only a network problem or
is a network + hd i/o problem. Any kernel developer in the list?

Regards,
Rodrigo

--------------030302060008060807000608
 filename="Re: Qube 2/NetBSD 1.6 regular instability"

	by cajita.serial.es (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4253856168
	for <rodrigo@localhost>; Sun,  5 Oct 2003 19:34:26 +0200 (CEST)
	by localhost with POP3 (fetchmail-6.2.2)
	for rodrigo@localhost (single-drop); Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:34:26 +0200 (CEST)
          mb111.terra.es (terra.es) with ESMTP id HMAOSC00.8WA for
          <rodrigo.fdz-vizarra@infonegocio.com>; Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:33:48 +0200
          telesmtp2.mail.isp (terra.es) with ESMTP id HMAOSB01.16Z for
          <Rodrigo.Fdz-Vizarra@infonegocio.com>; Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:33:47 +0200
          Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:31:45 +0100
          by pop-b.ucl.ac.uk (8.11.7p1+Sun/8.9.3) with ESMTP id h95HVeI08008
          for <Rodrigo.Fdz-Vizarra@infonegocio.com>;
          Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:31:40 +0100 (BST)