Subject: lcd shutdown message in 1.6.1
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: None <jallan@freeuk.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 09/29/2003 22:24:59
just a passing muse.

you remember a few posts asking about the lack of a message that says it is now
safe to shutdown your qube as per original Linux/Qube install?

I know that this had not been cracked yet. just a thought, is there any chance
that it is loaded into RAM to be dumped when the HD etc power down?

actually my fan is so loud, I dont know if it does power down and without the
message or serial connection it is hard to know what it is safe to switch off.

nice to read of so many Mac users on this list ... it must be a Cube-Qube
thing. or just the attraction of attractive computers.

John
Delete | Reply | Reply to All | Forward | Redirect | Message Source | S