Subject: Feedback on 1.6.1 LCD driver ...
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: John Allan <jallan@freeuk.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/18/2003 14:38:15
This is separate from all my previous travails and may be feedback to Denis
is he is interested.

When I use " shutdown now " via telnet all the services go through their
shutting down procedure *BUT* apparently the LCD still displays the details
as per STD Cobalt install.

However, after waiting a while, nothing seems to happen and I cannot
physically shut it down using buttons.

Has anyone else noted this? I spoke to Denis about the closing down of the
LCD display, e..g no safe to power down message, perhaps this is related?

I am only a lowly consumer and can contribute nothing so please don=B9t be
offended, I don=B9t mean to criticise. Only add what polish I can to a great
effort.

thanks

John