Subject: Re: upgrading to 1.6.1 - and can you upgrade remotely?
To: Andre Schulze as8-at-rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de |netbsd| <hxbbhj3bub0t@sneakemail.com>
From: Chas Posinoff <wkm00jtd02@sneakemail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/05/2003 12:20:04
Ah very good...  I just wanted to be sure, since I have never upgraded a
system like that.

I am much too used to always doing fresh re-installs when a new rev of
an OS comes out.. but this machine will be in the co-lo and hence only
manageable remotely.

Is there a method of managing kernel and system upgrades via ssh -- I am
pretty sure I need to keep multi-user in order to maintain anything
other than a serial console connection... (which I don't have..)

Thanks --
Chas