Subject: Re: upgrading to 1.6.1 (is there a cd?)
To: Andre Schulze <as8@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de>
From: Frank Mattes <f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/04/2003 15:39:26
Dear Andre,

just for my own education, and because I need to re-install netbsd
after sorting out my harddisk problem (eg getting a new drive). How
do you stop all services ?
I can't do a netboot, because I don't have a intel machine with
bsd/linux running.
It would be really nice to  have the install cd which would give you
a interactive shell like in the debian distributions.

Frank

--
Frank Mattes, MD			e-mail:	f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk
Department of Virology			fax	0044(0)207 8302854