Subject: Re: Memory secrets for the Qube 2?
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Rich Lafferty <rich@lafferty.ca>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/24/2003 10:50:09
On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 09:48:47AM +0200, lasse <xlarge@frontdesign.com> wrote:
> Ahumm... i ripped memory form my really old p90 machine... works like a
> charm.
> don't by new stuff when you can use old discarded FREE modules...
> i'm sure someone you know has them just lying around...

It would be very rare to find 72-pin 3.3v EDO simms lying around. If
they were common, there wouldn't be a supply problem in the first place.

Not all Qubes required 3.3v RAM, though, but the Qube 2 did. Perhaps
you have a Qube which runs on generic RAM.

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!