Subject: Interested in Qube 2
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Christian von Kleist <cvk@zybx.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/21/2003 09:40:41
     I'm a computer science student at the University of Florida and I'm
very interested in the Qube 2's MIPS processor (I recently finished a
class on MIPS assembler).  I've been running NetBSD for about three
years, but I've only been running it on non-i386 hardware since
January when I bought a Digital Personal Workstation 500a (Alpha
21164 cpu).  Having gained some experience with the Alpha, I'd like
to expand my architectural horizons again with the Qube 2.  :)

     I'm interested in buying a Qube 2 on eBay and I'm wondering what I
should expect to pay.  What is a good way to find a Qube 2 and about
how much might it cost?

--
c v k @ z y b x . c o m