Subject: help with running dhcp client
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Mattes <f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/07/2003 13:34:57
Dear Cobalt cube reader,

I had to install my cube again with the excellent install netBSD CD.
Because I have no reccord from the last install I'm lost how / what
to change that the cube is picking up all the network parameter from
a dhcp server. In addition, I think, our dhcp server is running under
windows 2000 which might makes the live more complicated.

If anyone could send me advise how to set up the client, this would be great.

Yours
Frank
--
Frank Mattes, MD			e-mail:	f.mattes@ucl.ac.uk
Department of Virology			fax	0044(0)207 8302854