Subject: Restore CD / Qube 2 / tlp failure?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Pete <pdcm@petermackay.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/02/2003 13:45:56
I decided to finally put something less archaic on the Qube 2
and in digging around found the restore cd.  How could I pass it up.

Anyway, I'm getting some sort of failure with the NIC drivers, which is
odd as other people don't seem to have mentioned this since back in 2001.
(I dug through the archives to find similar instances).   Here's a dump
from the console:

Cobalt Microserver Diagnostics - 'We serve it, you surf it'
Built Tue May 25 15:58:41 PDT 1999

[snip]

pci0 at gt0
pci0: i/o space, memory space enabled, rd/line, wr/inv ok
pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0: Galileo GT-64111 System Controller, rev
1 tlp0 at pci0 dev 7 function 0: DECchip 21143 Ethernet, pass 4.1
tlp0: sorry, unable to handle your board

[snip]

VIA Technologies VT83C572 USB Controller (USB serial bus, revision 0x02)
at pci0
 dev 9 function 2 not configured
tlp1 at pci0 dev 12 function 0: DECchip 21143 Ethernet, pass 4.1
tlp1: sorry, unable to handle your board
lcd0 at mainbus0boot device: <unknown>
root device:

Thanks,

Pete