Subject: Re: restore-cd Raq1 2700 DMA issues
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Dennis Chernoivanov <cdi@mawhrin.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 06/29/2003 19:21:59
You may try one of the images I've built some time ago:

 http://only.mawhrin.net/~cdi/netbsd/cobalt/nodma/image.iso.gz

Be aware however that there were a few reports about kernel refusing to boot
on raq1, so in case of failure please let me know. In case of success, please
let me know anyway.

HTH,
--cdi