Subject: Re: I really need help with this..
To: Ingo Steinert <ingo@7val.com>
From: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/30/2003 15:57:08
In message <20030130112802.GA3764@7val.com>Ingo Steinert writes
>I lost my power supply for my qube2700. ;-( now I have a replacement,
>but I don't know whether the pinout ist correct. the postitive ist
>inside, the negative outside.
>
>can sameone please tell me whether this is correct for the qube1 or not.

I have no idea.  When my Qube2 power supply went out, I wound up
buying another from Sun for $90.  That was not cheap.  :-(

>I really need this answer to use my qube..;-(

Chances are that no one on this list has an idea.  Have you tried
the various Linux lists?  Cobalt support?

Good luck, it can be hard to keep these cool boxes running!

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net