Subject: Re: LCD driver?
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Dennis Chernoivanov <dennis.c@verdisoft.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/20/2003 09:59:58
On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 01:51:37AM -0500, Randy Carpenter wrote:
> Ok...  I had to create /edv/lcd0, and now I can write to it and have it
> display on the screen.  The buttons don't do anyting though.  Are there
> more /dev entries for this?

 No, the same device allows to read the keypad (try e.g. 'cat /dev/lcd0'). I
believe however that menu operations should be handled by a separate
user-space daemon, and currently I am in the middle of writing such a thing.
Please wait a couple of weeks -- I'll announce it as soon as I have something
working.

SY,
--cdi