Subject: RE: patched kernel mentioned in faq
To: 'Ted Unangst' <tedu@stanford.edu>
From: Daniel Ouellet <daniel@realconnect.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/14/2003 16:45:44
If that can help you get started, you can get one from here:

http://realconnect.com/NetBSD/

There is the old Linux stuff as well.

After your box is working, replace it with the original from the NetBSD
site.

Hope this help.

Daniel

PS: As usual, no warranty apply, etc..... Just there to help without any
other imply reason.