Subject: Re: patched kernel mentioned in faq
To: Jake Baillie <jake@priva.com>
From: Ted Unangst <tedu@stanford.edu>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/14/2003 13:24:40
On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Jake Baillie wrote:

> <http://heorot.stanford.edu/tedu/netbsd.gz>http://heorot.stanford.edu/tedu/netbsd.gz
>
> Unfortunately, it appears that host no longer has a DNS entry. :) Any idea
> where I might be able to obtain this patched kernel?

Yeah, I'm not running a server now for while.  Can someone remove that
from the FAQ to prevent confusion?

You can try cross-compiling a kernel from another netbsd system, but I've
never done that.

--
"I read a funny story about how the Republicans freed the slaves.
The Republicans are the ones who created slavery by law in the